- Work directly with pharmacy staff and use a mobile app to ensure that deliveries leave the pharmacy at the appropriate time and delivered to the designated location requested.
- Operate a mobile app to accurately track items through the transportation cycle.
- Demonstrate safe and courteous driving behavior.
- Strictly observe operating policies, procedures and service schedules.
- Present a professional image to customers and the public through appearance and demeanor.
- Demonstrate teamwork, cooperation and adaptability to changing business needs.
- All other job-related duties as assigned.
- Medical transportation or pharmaceutical delivery experience preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Must have a smart phone.
- Must have a valid Texas Driver’s License.
- Favorable Motor Vehicle Report: no more than 2 at-fault accidents or 2 moving violations.
- Familiar with HIPAA and privacy regulations.
- Ability to communicate effectively and work independently.
- Ability to perform heavy (up to 30 lbs.) manual tasks under varying weather conditions.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)