- Coordinates and owns the new provider onboarding process to ensure timely activation to payer contracts
- Manages network provider rosters to ensure accurate, timely data is provided to payers per network contract requirements
- Monitors network attribution per provider to ensure network members are accurately included in payer contracts
- Maintains accurate network records on a routine basis in CRM tool
- Facilitates and ensures resolution of network provider issues related to payers including but not limited to contracting, network status, billing and claims, and attribution
- Manages and maintains network members records and documentation, as it relates to payer contracts, onboarding documents, etc. to include conducting meetings with members of the network
- Collaborates with Performance Advocates team to provide an excellent membership experience for network participants
- Supports Performance Advocates team with operational items such as reporting, communication, and coordination with accounting department
- Performs ad hoc and root-cause analysis as directed by management
- Associates Degree or equivalent work experience (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- 1+ years’ experience in a physician’s office or 3+ years related experience in health care environment serving in a credentialing role
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Basic Microsoft Office applications experience
- Value people; demonstrate professional respect and innovative mindset
- Team focus – working in a collaborative environment
- Confident in working with health care professionals and insurance payers
- Passionate about your work and move forward with purpose
- Ability to problem solve when the answer is not clear
- Ability to present issues to providers/clients with proposed solutions
- Computer literate and Microsoft Office applications proficiency
- eCW platform experience
- Medical Terminology
- Insurance carrier knowledge
- Large scale project management experience
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)