- Collaborates with the finance and accounting team to provide analysis to clients based on historical performance, variance analysis, industry benchmarks, and other key performance indicators
- Completes fee schedule analysis to optimize client revenue
- Produces production management reports and reviews revenue cycle key performance indicators
- Assists in the collection of due diligence items for Mergers and Acquisitions
- Assists in physician practice start-up forecasting and financial and accounting process implementation
- Client support related to various practice management systems and accounting inquiries
- Ad hoc analysis to provide clients margin analysis, staffing models, budgeting, and proforma modeling
- Ability to define problems and identify solutions; possess strong time management skills
- Developing and/or improving preliminary deliverables for client engagements
- Follow guidelines on engagement as established by other team members who are leading the project effort
- Bachelor’s Degree and 1+ years previous financial analysis work experience
- Intermediate knowledge of Excel and relational databases
- Support team in producing quality reporting
- Ability to collect and organize data to draw valid conclusions with attention to detail
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral
- Knowledge of Practice Management Systems a plus
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)