- The Licensed Clinical Social Worker (LCSW) will provide direct and indirect social work services (e.g., assessment, supportive guidance, referral, and follow-up) to patients and their families. The LCSW supports the Care Team and will provide individual and family counseling on healthy behaviors, efficient utilization of the healthcare delivery system, and other appropriate topics as per license.
- Supports the mission, vision, values, and strategic imperatives of Catalyst Health Network.
- Supports the LMSW as requested and/or required
- Ability to complete LMSW job functions
Ability to work independently while collaborating with other team members
Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a fluid, dynamic, and rapidly changing environment
Demonstrated ability to influence and negotiate individual and group decision making
Demonstrated leadership, planning, and organization skills to ensure the development and maintenance of relationships across the organization required.
Excellent communication and interpersonal skills. Good oral, written, and presentation skills.
Experience with chronic care and/or patient-centered care models (PCMH, ACO, etc.) a plus.
Assist with patients referred by the care team to include but not limited to: psychosocial assessments with consideration of cultural aspects, age, and developmental needs of individuals. Identify immediate and anticipated needs, assist in overcoming social, economic, and emotional barriers to effective coping, care coordination, and health literacy.
Consults with the patients’ care team members, physician, and multidisciplinary team members to share an understanding of the psychosocial and environmental factors that may affect treatment and/or discharge plans.
Coordinates resources. Maintains current knowledge of available Federal, State, and Community resources to meet social, health, or financial problems of patients and families
Oversees work of social work volunteers.
Participates in educational activities, care conferences, in-service education offerings, and staff meetings.
Performs record-keeping functions in designated software programs and maintains all required documentation, including psycho-social assessments.
Prepares reports and analysis as requested.
Provide continuity of care by promoting interdisciplinary patient care planning related to complete care of patients and providing patient education as needed.
When applicable, provides assistance to palliative care patients and their families and/or significant others to include but not limited to: psychosocial assessments with consideration of cultural aspects, age, and developmental needs of individuals. Identify immediate and anticipated needs, assist in overcoming social, economic, and emotional barriers to effective coping, and supporting survivors in the anticipatory grief process and immediately following a patient's death.
Where applicable, schedules the appropriate level of transport and obtains the necessary certification from the 3rd party payor.
Other duties as assigned.
- Master's degree in Social Work from an accredited school.
- Clinical experience of 1-2 years.
- Advanced certification in the field of specialty preferred.
- Licensed by the Texas Board of Social Worker Examiners
- Must have effective problem-solving ability, accountability, flexibility, and must be a team player
- Ability to build effective collegial relationships.
- Ability to influence and effect change
- Good time management skills.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude.
- High level of integrity.
- Computer literate
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Able to develop, implement, communicate and evaluate a plan of care for each call
- Ability to maintain a HIPAA compliant professional work environment
- Bi-lingual applicants preferred.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)