The DevOps Engineer will help our communities thrive by helping us migrate our engineering organization to a DevOps driven development team. We are a culture that is unabashedly driven by purpose. We are making a difference to our patients and providers while growing at an accelerated rate.
Every day, we support the health journey of patients by authentically living our core values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First, and Inspire Creativity. If you love serving others and would like to make a material difference in an industry-transforming organization, then we invite you to apply to this role. We are recognized as one of the Top 100 Places to Work by The Dallas Morning News, and we have been awarded as one of the fastest-growing privately held companies by SMU Cox.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Experience with Public Cloud Providers (AWS/Azure/GCP)
- Strong knowledge managing CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, AWS CodeBuild, Azure DevOps etc.
- Strong knowledge of Infrastructure as Code platforms such as Terraform, AWS CloudFormation, Puppet, Chef etc
- Ability to deploy code across all environments
- Strong knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong knowledge of application monitoring solutions such as AWS CloudFront, Datadog, etc
- Strong knowledge with Static Analysis tools such as SonarQube
- Ability to automate and streamline operations and process with a focus on security
- Strong communication skills to connect the participants in a DevOps team.
- Help automate and streamline software operations and processes with a focus on security, quality, repeatability and speed
Minimum Qualifications and Requirements:
The ideal candidate will be responsible for the set-up, configuration and maintenance of a public cloud hosted platform, security, coupled with the management of scalability, performance, availability and health of the system using modern cloud tools
- 6+ years working in Software Development
- 4+ years working as a DevOps engineer
- 4+ years working in Agile teams
- Enable automation of processes such as build, testing, deployment and distribution of software to increase productivity.
- Strong experience with Relational and NoSQL Databases
- Experience with open-source technologies and cloud services.
- Experience working with Microservices and a Serverless architecture
- Strong communication skills and ability to explain protocol and processes with team and management.
- Stellar troubleshooting skills with the ability to spot issues before they become problems.
- Current with industry trends, IT ops, and industry best practices, and identify the ones we should implement.
- Time and project management skills, with the capability to prioritize and multitask as needed.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)