- Gather data from multiple sources and develop necessary analytic data results to enable accurate and robust quantitative analyses.
- Forecast costs utilization trends, and create financial models using claims and other healthcare data.
- Assist in the development of reporting/analytics that presents key financial data and utilization patterns for the company’s existing clients.
- Summarize information and effectively communicate analyses in writing and verbally for internal and client use.
- Provide analytic support to clients and management on special data requests and ad hoc analyses as needed.
- Interpret and analyze geographic, disruptive, and claims data intended to aid in the sale of new business.
- 2+ years of business & financial analysis preferably in health insurance, accountable care organizations, or other health care provider organizations.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, statistics, economics, or related field; or HS Diploma and 4 years of related experience
- 2 years of data analysis and reporting experience in a Self-Funded / ASO setting strongly preferred.
- Knowledge of managed care contract methodologies and reimbursement policies
- Intermediate knowledge level with MS Excel including data functions, reference lookups, charts, graphs, pivot tables, and import/export data.
- Intermediate knowledge level with Business Intelligence analytics tools such as Tableau, Power BI, or Qlik Sense
- Recommends, designs, and implements best practice processes using technology, automation, tools, and industry-standard metrics.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to use data and analysis to identify solutions to current or potential future issues or opportunities.
- Time management and the ability to handle multiple tasks is important.
- Effectively communicate with the internal team as well as clients and brokers with strong written and verbal communications skills.
- Work independently in a deadline-driven environment under the direction of the department manager.
- Leverage, manage and innovate with vendors, team members, and other 3rd party relationships to implement efficient and cost-effective solutions.
- Ability to mentor other team members.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)