- Ensure clarity around priorities and goals for the entire functional area.
- Work across functions with peers in other groups to ensure collaboration for shared goals.
- Coordinate and facilitate meetings with internal and external departments to meet targets related to department and company goals.
- Create implementation templates for new projects.
- Manage assigned implementation projects to deadline.
- Provide performance feedback and collaborate with other departments in planning the training programs, curriculum, and activities.
- Promote network curriculum, provider manuals, guidelines, and onboarding process & documentation.
- Promote standardized documentation and workflows and perform continuous improvement monitoring.
- Compile data for trend analysis and reporting so action plans can be developed and implemented.
- Oversee the Action Plans and report back to the Program Manager of Implementations.
- Continuous mindset toward efficiency and process improvement – applying technology and processes to improve delivery and efficiency from both the Provider Group and internal perspective.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Associate's degree required. Bachelors degree preferred.
- 2+ years of working experience in healthcare.
- Working knowledge of Project Management principles and incorporating them into daily functions.
- Proficiency in computer and software programs (e.g., Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Effective communication style (written and verbal), with proven ability to positively influence behavior toward a positive outcome.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Proficient in data analysis, error discovery, and resolution.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn electronic programs utilized for research.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude. High level of integrity.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and work closely with all associated in data capture and analysis.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)