Role and Responsibilities
- Greet patients upon arrival.
- Direct patients on completing paperwork and distribute vaccination and personal information.
- Reconstitute Vaccines.
- Administer COVID-19 Vaccines.
- Monitor for symptoms and reactions.
- Schedule patients for second dose as indicated.
- Direct patients on departure.
- Document vaccine administration in electronic system.
- Must have patience and caring attitude; provide a positive and encouraging experience.
- On the job training provided.
- Vaccine administration experience required.
- CPR or BLS certification for Health Care Professionals required.
- Accountable with strong work ethic.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to stand for various lengths of time.
- Must be able to tolerate heat/outdoor working atmosphere.
- Ability to safely and successfully perform the vaccination duties.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)