- Relationships Matter - We treat others with respect, act with humility and build trust to create strong, long term relationships with our customers and each other.
- Serve Others First - It’s how we roll. Making a difference in our community and our company.
- Inspire Creativity - We create unique innovative solutions by inspiring the full potential of people.
- Purpose Driven - The Why in what we do. Helping communities thrive through the power of independent physicians.
- Support pharmacist in patient care through order fulfillment, completion and delivery of final product to the patient, and follow-up with members of the care team and/or patients in our medication management program on any exceptions to order fulfilment.
- Utilize proper recordkeeping in appropriate systems as related to patient interactions, inventory management, prescription processing, delivery management
- Accurately completes prescription data entry, filling, packaging, and logistics steps
- Accessing, inputting, and retrieving information through the Pharmacy’s computer network to maintain accurate records
- Create accurate prescription labels
- Obtain refill authorizations from prescribers
- Process and prepare third-party insurance claims
- Maintain accurate patient/ client profiles
- Complies with established procedures, rules, and regulations
- Complies with all Texas State Board of Pharmacy rules and regulations
- Complies with Customer Service expectations as applicable to the Department
- Professionally answer phones and direct customer calls to the appropriate personnel
- Handle customer problems/ concerns in a calm manner while escalating to appropriate person for resolution
- Promoting teamwork, professional services and clear communication
- Understand confidentiality with respect to patient/ client care; complying with all federal and state laws applicable to the confidentiality of protected health information (PHI) and electronic protected health information (EPHI); and follow HIPAA guidelines regarding readily identifiable protected health information
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Pharmacy technician license or pharmacy technician trainee license from the Texas State Board
- Strong organizational and time management skills, able to work with little supervision while handling numerous projects at once.
- Excellent written/verbal communication skills, especially the ability to communicate telephonically in a professional and effective manner.
- Computer literacy in Word, Excel.
- Ability to handle multiple demands of diverse workload and prioritize urgent issues
- Accountable with strong work ethic
- Work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to read and transcribe pharmaceutical information
- Stand for long periods of time, sit for intermittent periods of time
- Bend, reach, climb, squat, lift, push, or pull a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Experience in a community pharmacy setting
- Experience with pharmacy dispensing systems and automation
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)