- Relationships Matter - We treat others with respect, act with humility and build trust to create strong, long term relationships with our customers and each other.
- Serve Others First - It’s how we roll. Making a difference in our community and our company.
- Inspire Creativity - We create unique innovative solutions by inspiring the full potential of people.
- Purpose Driven - The Why in what we do. Helping communities thrive through the power of independent physicians.
- Help identify members appropriate for medication management services by use of targeted chronic conditions, level of care, and recognition of member’s disease specific and preventative measures, knowledge base or deficits in monitoring health, wellness and chronic conditions. Reviews and analyzes clinical indicators and whether there is any ‘gap’ in compliance that will result in member contact.
- Models and shares customer service best practices with all team members to deliver a distinctive and delightful customer experience, including interpersonal habits
- Engages customers and patients by greeting them and offering assistance with products and services. Resolves patient issues in a timely manner and answers questions to ensure a positive customer experience
- Executes the Thrive Compliance and Quality Program, taking action on medication quality issues, follows and enforces compliance procedures.
- Counsels patients and answers their questions regarding usage of medicine, side effects, interactions, contraindications, patient information privacy, generics, less expensive medicines, over-the-counter products, and refers to medical provider as needed to ensure medication is taken correctly, health needs addressed, and satisfaction with service.
- Performs pharmacist tasks including drug therapy reviews, verification, and medication management. Reviews, interprets and accurately dispenses prescribed medications.
- Ensures the pharmacy operates in accordance to regulations, company policies and standards. Responsible for ensuring Standard operating procedures are followed, including overseeing the staff scheduling, assigning roles, coordinating activities and soliciting employee suggestions.
- Ensures the accurate processing of insurance claims to resolve patient issues and prevent payment rejections. Follows-up with insurance companies as well as medical providers and conducts or participates in 3rd party audit
- Assists the Pharmacy Manager with the maintenance, housekeeping, and improvement of the pharmacy either directly or through vendor management, including repairs, cleaning, new equipment and changes to the layout to ensure a functioning, presentable and efficient pharmacy.
- Prepares, maintains and submits all records, reports, and other documentation as required by state and federal laws to run the pharmacy business (e.g. operating statements, performance indicator reports, supervision notes, deletions, transfers, etc.).
- Monitor and maintain all supplies needed for the continued operations of the dispensing pharmacy
- Work with appropriate vendors and manage as needed for services provided to the pharmacy
- Leads technician team while on duty, including providing feedback and workflow adjustments
- Helps instill and model pharmacy professional culture
- Ensures compliance with employment laws.
- Addresses employee relations concerns, partners with HR and Pharmacy manager as appropriate, and maintains morale by checking on employee welfare, addressing complaints, conflicts and ensures positive employee-management relationship.
- Promotes the mission, philosophy, goals, and policies of the organization through staff education
- Maintains and enhances current knowledge and skills related to pharmacy and healthcare by reading pharmacy related journals, company publications, and communications. Maintains awareness of developments in retail and management and pursues best practices that would enhance performance and business acumen.
- Seeks professional development by monitoring one’s performance, solicits for constructive feedback, and leverages healthcare supervisor and director of pharmacy as mentor and coach.
- Collaborates with other Care Team staff to help plan and execute against network quality goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in pharmacy from an accredited institution
- Licensed as a registered pharmacist with an unrestricted license in the state of Texas and be eligible for pharmacy licensure elsewhere
- Knowledge of federal and state regulations regarding pharmacy
- Possesses current knowledge of disease pathophysiology, psychosocial issues, and current pharmacotherapy for core chronic disease states.
- Immunization certified
- Accountable and autonomous.
- Ability to handle multiple demands of diverse workload and prioritizes critical issues.
- Ability to build effective collegial relationships.
- Ability to influence and effect change.
- Ability to analyze and think critically.
- High level of integrity.
- Able to develop, implement, communicate and evaluate a plan of care for each call
- Ability to maintain a HIPAA compliant professional work environment
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent leadership and customer services skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Computer skills as necessary to operate Pharmacy management software and other necessary programs
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and vehicle.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Ability to sit and stand intermittently for long periods of time
- Ability to bend, reach, and type
- Bend, reach, climb, squat, lift, push, or pull a minimum of 40 lbs.
- Previous community pharmacy experience
- Community pharmacy or ambulatory care residency
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)