- Conduct health assessments including recording complete medical and psychosocial history.
- Record symptoms.
- Physically examine patients.
- Make diagnoses.
- Develop a treatment plan that may include medication and other therapies.
- Provide appropriate treatment and care under the scope of the Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant license.
- Provide patient education to promote habits that will prevent diseases and maintain good health.
- Collaborate with other healthcare providers, including physicians and nurses.
- Order and interpret laboratory test results.
- Follow up on a patient to determine the effectiveness of recommended treatments.
- Collaborates with the Medical Director of Community Health for program execution.
- Builds relationships with community health affiliated sites.
- Provides education and communication of the program offerings.
- Offers solutions to problems and brings to the Medical Director of Community Health for resolution.
- Working across functions with peers and external entities to ensure collaboration for shared.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Active NP or PA license with no restrictions.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in primary care or internal medicine clinic.
- Community health interest, home care experience, palliative care experience, inpatient or LTAC experience and mental health experience.
- Proficiency in computer and software programs (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel).
- Effectiveness in communication style (written and verbal), with proven ability to positively influence behavior toward a positive outcome.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently, as well as within a team environment.
- Proficient in data analysis, error discovery and resolution.
- Ability to adapt and quickly learn electronic programs utilized for research.
- Positive, service-oriented attitude. High level of integrity.
- Ability to coordinate multiple activities and work closely with all associated in data capture and analysis.
- Listening, Organization, and Time management Skills.
- Empathy and Compassion.
- The ability to work under pressure and for long hours.
Healthcare trailblazer. Top 100 workplace. Fastest growing private company. We’ve been called them all. Here’s one that we’re most proud of: We’re a company that lives our purpose of helping communities thrive.
- Our communities deserve more than the increasingly broken healthcare system we have inherited.
- Innovation must connect the healthcare experience to move people the right way on their health journey.
- Healthcare is better when people are known.
- Those who have earned the most trust will produce the most meaningful change.
Every day, our team works to turn those beliefs into actions that are poised to change the way people think about and receive healthcare. Every day, we support people’s health journeys by authentically living our values: Purpose Driven, Relationships Matter, Serve Others First and Inspire Creativity.
Our inclusive and vibrant culture empowers team members strive, perform and have a lot of fun on the way.
If this connects with you, we’re looking for exceptional talent with a growth mindset … people who are ready to make an impact. We look forward to meeting you!
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)